The fun and the fundraising have begun!
Note: For more details on our events, please contact the Fundraising chairperson. Our fundraising committee normally meets on the third Monday of each month at 6pm, 138 West First Street, Dayton. Please check the exact details below in the section called Committees.
Committees, Contacts and Key Dates
Please feel free to print flyers for your home group!
Committee Meetings, Events and Key Dates
- 15 November: Registration will meet 5:30pm at 335 East Market Street, Xenia. Registration normally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- 15 November: Programming will meet on 5:30pm, at the same place as The Atmosphere of Recovery, 47 East Franklin Street, Bellbrook. Programming normally meets on the 2d Wednesday of the month.
- 18 November: The full Convention Committee meets 2pm on at the Hope Hotel, 10823 Chidlaw Road, Fairborn.
- 20 November: Fundraising meets 6pm on the third Monday of each month at 6pm, 138 West First Street, Dayton.
- 3 December: Serenity Keepers (& Welcoming) meets 2pm at Panera Bread, 2751 Fairfield Commons Blvd, Beavercreek. We also meet on the first Sunday monthly there.
- 13 December: Programming will meet on 5:30pm, at the same place as The Atmosphere of Recovery, 47 East Franklin Street, Bellbrook. Programming normally meets on the 2d Wednesday of the month.
- 17 December: The full Convention Committee meets 2pm on the third Saturday each month at the Xenia library, 76 East Market Street.
- 24 December: Merchandising will meet at 11am at 1045 Cottonwood Road, Kettering. Merchandising normally meets at noon on the 4th Sunday each month at 45 Plum St, Beavercreek, OH 45440.
- 31 December is the deadline for main speaker submissions. (Details under Speakers and Workshops)
- 10 March 2018: Coed Basketball Tournament from 9am-10pm at the Dakota Center, 33 Barnett, Dayton, Ohio. We'll also have food at cost and speakers! Please see flyer for details.
- 25-27 May is the date of our Ohio Convention of Narcotics Anonymous!
Our mailing address is OCNA-36, Box 62, Xenia, Ohio 45385.
When you register early, you save money and help us pay our bills! Thus, early registration is a win-win for all of us! Download and send in your Registration early to help pay expenses. We will also have online ordering soon as well. For more information, please contact Registration.
|Basic Registration (before 12/31/2017)||$20.00|
|Basic Registration (after 12/31/2017)||$25.00|
|Saturday Night Banquet||$35.00|
|Saturday Night Dance (extra tickets)||$5.00|
|Full Package (registration, banquet and dance) (before 12/31/2017)||$50.00|
|Full Package (registration, banquet and dance) (after 12/31/2017)||$55.00|
The Hope Hotel provides us with special rates if we register before 20 March 2018 and mention the code OCNA36. Rooms with double beds are $114.95 and with queen-sized beds are $109 per night plus tax. We have a limited block of rooms and your credit card will not be charged until check-in so you may want to register early. The phone number is (937) 879-2696. You may register online at the Hope Hotel.
Merchandise and Memories
We have t-shirts and other memorabilia available. We hope to post our inventory soon and provide you with online purchasing. For more information, please contact Brad at Merchandising.
Speakers and Workshops
Have you ever wanted to speak at a Convention? We need five speakers for Memorial Day weekend (25-27 May 2018) in Fairborn, Ohio!
You may send your tape or CD to OCNA36 Speaker, Box 62, Xenia, Ohio 45385 or email the Programming Committee if you'd prefer to make an online submission.